Sunday 21 October 2012

Must be a Jinn

My maybe jin experience?!?!

Okay when I was in England I had something very strange happen to me. I was sleeping on my back and I felt something heavy on me and I couldn't move. I also couldn't scream. I was in a panic and I had no clue what was going on. After a few moments I could move, so I went to sleep on my side and the same thing happen again. 
So, like any other sane person would  I googled it. Turns out I had all the symptoms of sleep paralysis.

It happens to people at least once in their lifetime. It's very scary. Back in the old days it was associated with demons sitting on you.                     I also seen a reference on how it could be a jinn. SubhanAllah if it was a jinn thank God it never bothered me again.

Sleep paralysis is still something not really understood yet. So maybe it was a jinn.

Most of my friends know I have a fascination with jinns. Obviously not enough to ever contact them because thats haraam and scary :p

I have many jinn stories I can share with you, but for next time

So tell me have you guys ever experienced sleep paralysis or know someone who has?

2 comments:

  1. Happened this morning around 8:30 and i was trying to go back to sleep because i have a half day today you see and dont start school until 1PM. And as i slowly begin to return to that sleep slumber I begin to see utter darkness, more dark then usual. I tried to open my eyes and stuff because it was it was uncomfortable feeling but couldn't. At this point i also being hearing children screaming and thought it was due to kids getting ready for school outside my window. But nonetheless the screams felt unnatural. When i decided to try to wake up, I could not and i felt a very heavy presence sitting on top of me. I was freaking out and scared shitless. This whole ordeal lasted about maybe 7 seconds but felt like ages. Pray for me ayan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thiya I understand what you went through. Its pretty scary you should read this http://en.islamtoday.net/node/1711 This is about sleep paralysis.

    Anyways if you think its not sleep paralysis and something else my advice would be is read this
    http://thedeenshow.com/uploads/article/Protect.pdf .Its about Jins, what they are, how to protect yourself from it. I got it from the deenshow website.

    ReplyDelete